No announcement yet.

About how much will Flight School cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About how much will Flight School cost?

On avg., about how much does flight school cost? (To train and become an airline pilot OR a corporate jet pilot?)

Originally posted by Floorian
    On avg., about how much does flight school cost? (To train and become an airline pilot OR a corporate jet pilot?)
    You have to consider not only the flight school costs, but how you are going to accumulate the required hours to be considered by an airline or corporate flight department.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

At UND, with a four year degree that you get with it, its roughly $55,000-$75,000 depending on where your from and what you do as far as housing etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Floorian
        At Middle Tennessee Sate university with instate tuition (10k a year) you are liiking at about 24k a year as flight labs run 7k a semester
        O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

If I read your Bio correctly, I don't think I would bother to go after something like this. At close to 41 yrs old right now by the time you finish even the minimum training for an ATP, no one will be interested in a 50 yr old pilot with no experience.
          Wayne Dippold

Comment

Hoooooooo,weee!

$55'000 to $75,000? How is a man even supposed to become a pilot if it costs that much to attend flight school, not to mention the hours you somehow have to accumalate on your own? Without winning the lottery, or some kind of scholarship, there's just no way...

You don't have to attend regular college as well, do you?

Comment

Working...
            X