This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a joke?

How on earth did this make it on airliners?
    This B-52G comes back to Castle AFB after a six hour training flight - Photo taken at Atwater (Merced) - Castle (AFB) (MER / KMER) in California, USA on July 31, 1993.
    If it aint boeing, I aint going!

Let me redirect you

Comment

Well, it *was* taken in 1993, before the age of digital. It has probably been there since it's A.net's conception. Heck, I have seen worse. I remember when I used to browse that site a couple years back, some screener had put their kid's drawing of an airplane on there(and I mean like 5 year-old crayon drawing).
      Cheers,
      A.M.

Comment

Yes, ask them on Airliners.net.

Asking us is sort of like asking us to pass an opinion on our neighbours when it is not our business.

Comment

You shouldn't bash other people's pictures.

Comment

Oh heck I like this one better!

Photo taken at Columbus - Port Columbus International (CMH / KCMH) in Ohio, USA in February, 1999.

Just because you can't get your photo's on airliners dont come here bashing here

BTW the photo linked here is MINE!!!!!! before digital age. And before Photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by US Airways
              It has probably been there since it's A.net's conception. Heck, I have seen worse.

I don't exactly know why we here should care about what does or does not get accepted over there, but actually this pic was just added a couple of days ago if you look at the date.

Comment

I'm sure they don't expect photos taken years ago to have great quality. Look at pictures taken from the mid-90's and earlier, when they were taken we didn't have the equipment we have today, so they must be judged accordingly. Besides, many pictures taken back then are of planes, airlines, and liveries that no longer fly.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I'm not necessarily knocking his picture, just their consistancy with accepting photos. I've had better photos rejected, and that's irritating.
                  If it aint boeing, I aint going!

Comment

Then why are you doing it over here? If you want to complain about a pic on a.net, then USE a.net, or at least Airwhiners.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      I'm sure they don't expect photos taken years ago to have great quality. Look at pictures taken from the mid-90's and earlier, when they were taken we didn't have the equipment we have today, so they must be judged accordingly. Besides, many pictures taken back then are of planes, airlines, and liveries that no longer fly.
                      Yup. they've be more than glad to accept aircraft/airlinesrs that doesnt even fly now.

I have seen the concorde,taken by a mate's dad. the image was taken in mid.80's or somethin ! and its in there now !

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0964608/L/
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Shall I be the first to chime in with "Wrong Forum"?

Comment

did someone say crappy pictures?

[photoid=71333]
                          [photoid=71342]
                          [photoid=72292]

man did I used to suck! Wait, no I still do

Comment

Don't even get me started on horrible pictures.
                            [photoid=824]
                            [photoid=60442]
                            [photoid=173884]
                            Look closley at the right bottom corner of the third one, thats a guys head who was wearing a hat I'm assuming.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Ah, some people are never tired of cheap photo plugs, no matter how much the pics svck .

Comment

Working...
                              X