No more plane spotting in UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more plane spotting in UK?

Are you going to lose interest for plane spotting in any UK airports due to new rules?

I dont think it will stop anybody. Certainly didnt stop me yesterday at MAN, Level 13 car park was fine, and I was not moved on. Later that day went to the Aviation Viewing Park, despite the bad weather it was full of families and enthusiasts watching the aircraft movements.

The only new rules that I am aware of is that you cannot take liquids/gels onboard flights from the UK, the DFT announced today that all passengers from UK airports may carry 1 piece of hand luggage (as it used to be).
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Nothing has stopped us yet, and a small distraction like a bomb scare isn't going to either.

Andy

Comment

For the amount I've spent; and plan on spending on photography equipment, there's no way I'm stopping.

Comment

I find it funny that my boss freaked out at Cape Air because I had my camera with me on the ramp when I went for a ride when we weren't busy. He's "one of them"...lol he's like "You can't take your video camera on the ramp. TSA will come down here and take you away." I'm like "uhhh...LOL!"

Comment

I think it will take more than recent events to stop plane spotting in the UK. It's been ingrained in us since WWW 2 when the population (which i had not been born into yet ) was encouraged by the government to identify German warplanes.
            I will admit though that I did not go near an airport last week-end. However the shutter finger is getting itchy so I'll be near a fence again soon.
            My aviation images website - www.picturesofaircraft.com

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
              Nothing has stopped us yet, and a small distraction like a bomb scare isn't going to either.
              Totally agree with you there Andy.

http://stu-doherty.fotopic.net

Comment

No more spotting in the UK is squarelly synonymous of IMPOSSIBLE !!! Keep going.
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Stop.... hell no. We are breaking no laws so let them try to stop us.

Comment

Why stop? They won't arrest you, and being asked to leave wasn't such a strange thing in the past. The only difference now is you are more likely to be asked to leave at this point in time.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                    X