Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying with Niki Lauda...

Hi,

Thereīs a new feature on Austrian Aviation Net (www.austrianaviation.net klick "Feature") about a jumpseat-ride with former Formula 1 champon Niki Lauda on an A320 of his airline NIKI. Itīs written in German, but if you donīt know the language, enjoy the photos!
    Here are my pictures at jp.net: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3188

www.austrianaviation.net

It must have been an honour for Mr. Lauda to fly this baby from Vienna to Rome Fiumicino .

I think his F/O is doped though.

Nice link. Thanks for sharing.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Naaaah, he really did a good job!
      Here are my pictures at jp.net: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3188

www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

So, how many of you JP members saw Andraeus Nikalaus (Niki) piloting his Ferrari during his GP career ?
        RobB

Comment

Thanks to the miracle of re-runs, quite a few times .

Comment

Thanks to being an old geezer...I did...along with Nelson Piquet, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna...though I don't recall exactly when Nikki retired from racing....

amraam

Comment

I remember him alright...

Although he was with Mclaren by then... McLaren Porsche, no.7, flanked by Alain Prost in No.8

Those were the days....

not bad for a 28-year old geezer I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by amraam
                Thanks to being an old geezer...I did...along with Nelson Piquet, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna...though I don't recall exactly when Nikki retired from racing....

amraam
                As an "older geezer" - I watched many South African Grands Prix during the 70's at the REAL Kyalami circuit.
                RobB

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
                  So, how many of you JP members saw Andraeus Nikalaus (Niki) piloting his Ferrari during his GP career ?
                  I've not seen it in action but just one time in 2004 at Nevers-Magny Court during French Formula One GP. I could take picture with him at the exit of his plane...
                  I've seen him during 2 others times when he drove its first Niki A320 during flight test at LFBO ))
                  Is it enough ? :-p
                  Now 4 A320 for her company !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X