Judge blocks Northwest FA Strike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge blocks Northwest FA Strike!

A federal judge blocked flight attendants from a strike at Northwest Airlines Friday afternoon, just hours before the union had said it would start to disrupt operations at the nation's No. 5 carrier.
    O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

NWA court injunction...

Too bad they all just can't walk out....and leave the airline, never come back. That would be a great victory for the workers of America - to show people with poor management skills, they suck......! That would be a very dire warning to the corporate greedy American big boys, they better take notice.

SJC Alien

Comment

hate to say it, but i was kind of hoping they would strike. i am sick of everything being dragged out like this. ever since the failed mechanics strike, i would like to see some sort of successful action against nw....
      Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by assghanistan
        hate to say it, but i was kind of hoping they would strike. i am sick of everything being dragged out like this. ever since the failed mechanics strike, i would like to see some sort of successful action against nw....
        And the pilot's wern't successful, Management only got about half of what they wanted from pilots once the new contract was agreed with.

Comment

Working...
        X