Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling Airlines > East Midlands

Apologies if this has been posted, don't think it has:

Sterling Airlines will begin operating into East Midlands Airport (EGNX) from Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm beginning 28 October 2007.

Interesting from a UK photographer perspective - another airline with a varied mish-mash of colour-schemes flying into EMA. Add this to the combo of UK International Airlines, UPS, DHL, TNT, Emerald, Russian cargo charters, 747 / DC10 / MD11 cargo charters -- an interesting airport for photography if you plan ahead.

cant say i'm impressed by their livery (or lack of) most are, (i presume) old Maersk aircraft with very little change to their appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by lee182
      cant say i'm impressed by their livery (or lack of) most are, (i presume) old Maersk aircraft with very little change to their appearance.
      Ever since Sterling took over the Maersk Airline, they didnt prioritize the livery change. What they did is that they only slapped the Sterling titles on the fuselage. We're kinda used to the "hybrid" in the months after the take-over, but now its like the usual "dull" hybrid Sterling/Maersk livery.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
      X