Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA, continuing to earn my trust...yeah right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA, continuing to earn my trust...yeah right.

For those of you who don't know already, AA hasn't exactly been good to me in the recent months (http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=39724). Regardless, I was on their website today attempting to get a look at the MQ route map in the Caribbean for a future trip. I went into the airport info section of their website to check out the SJU website, but went I clicked the link, I got that the bandwidth had been exceeded for the website. I though that was weird, so I went back and tried to get the link again. THis time it worked, but I was given a Freewebs-type website that was the UNOFFICIAL website of the airport? Is this a joke? AA linking to an UNOFFICIAL airport website from its own? Iknow this may be a small detail, but come on AA,get your head in the game.

On a side note, to answer my original question for which I went to hte site, does anyone know how easy it is to get from concourse C at SJU (where Copa, CO, B6, Spirit, and IB arrive) to the MQ terminal?

While you have been having your trials and tribulations with AA remember there are people who work for an airline that just see it as a job and not as a hobby/interest.

I.T. guys are computer geeks. Ask them about computers they will talk for hours, ask them about airplanes they will stand at look at you. If you find an error on the website there should be a place you can email and let them know.

In my group of 18 Managers at Air Canada less than 1/4 care about airplanes or aviation, they "push tin". We can't help that they lack the graces we have.

Comment

Last time I was aware there was no "offical" SJU airport page, so think of it as be happy with what you got. Its not AA fault.

Comment

Both valid arguments. I would think that an IT guy would be able to realize a freewebs site from an official site, but if no such site exists, I guess it is a better solution. I stand corrected.

Comment

I was at SJU recently and I don't think its that big to cause you any troubles.

Comment

Just e-mail them about it.

I'm starting an ROP class at the airlines, and luckily for me, its at United, where one of my dads best friends is the SFO ramp manager for the airline. And he's hinted that employment may be in my near future. Anyway, what I'm getting at is I expected lots of fellow aviation fans and even spotters, but no. They're just kids taking a class to get out of school early everyday. Some actually want the job, but just to travel. They could care less that the traveling is done in planes.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
            X