A380 in Melbourne NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380 in Melbourne NOW!

Get the photographers out there guys!, we need photos with qantas planes. If there are any photos, please share with us.

Thanks!
    QFCPT747
    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

I taxied past it on the remote stand at International this morning at 4am. It was parked next to a Jetstar A320 and looked very lonely.

Comment

Here is a link from the Sydney Morning Herald

Comment

How long is it here for? Is it going to make a few fly past's over the city?

The last time it flew over the Heidelberg area where I work.Love to see it again

Comment

It was due to leave at 8am this morning.

Some pics of it in this topic: http://jetspotter.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7344

Comment

oh no fair. damn exam period. would have loved to go for a bit of spotting myself at MEL t'day. its a shame it wasnt here for long. any idea when it will be back next time, or when will SQ use them to MEL (considering they fly em to SYD in a couple weeks time)?

JAT - More than flying

Comment

Originally posted by aca_srbija
              oh no fair. damn exam period. would have loved to go for a bit of spotting myself at MEL t'day. its a shame it wasnt here for long. any idea when it will be back next time, or when will SQ use them to MEL (considering they fly em to SYD in a couple weeks time)?
              From what I've heard, SQ should be flying the A380 to MEL by this time next year.

Comment

Working...
              X