toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toronto

does any one know if the infield terminal is used by AC anymore since pier F opened? or if terminal 2 is fully demolished yet?
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Terminal 2 is about 1/3 demolished but the other 2/3's has been stripped. The parking garage is still there.

Yes the Infield Terminal is still used. Now that it is the shoulder season not too much but once Christmas and the winter peak starts (especially on weekends) you will see more flights at the Infield.

Comment

Btw. Dale, do you know where I can get any info about extra flights coming to Toronto during the Christmas season ? Is there any chance that we would get any treats ( like maybe i.e. Air France 777 or Alitalia 777 or such).

Comment

I'll have a look when I get back on Wed. Air Cda has scheduled quite a few extra flights, mainly on transcons and to the South.

British usually does but the others give us a large acft if they can.

Comment

Alright thanks Dale ! I am really hoping to catch Lufthansa's 747 in Toronto in the winter sunset light. That will be simply amazing looking !!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Alright thanks Dale ! I am really hoping to catch Lufthansa's 747 in Toronto in the winter sunset light. That will be simply amazing looking !!
            Good luck with that my friend! Cookie for you if you can actually pull it off.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
            X