Spirit Airlines: Helping You To Get To MILFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Airlines: Helping You To Get To MILFS

This was too funny that I couldn't not share it with you all!

Bobby DeBarge
    www.debargephoto.com
    http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
    1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Saw this at the other site.
    I thought it was hilarious, but they must be too tight-assed to enjoy low-brow humor.
    Good marketing by Spirit.

Comment

Too bad Spirit had bad service on the MCO-FLL and FLL-MCO flights. On my MCO-FLL flight, I swear the flight attendant was retarded. We were coming into FLL and she ACTUALLY said on the PA, "We've started out descent into the Orlando area," And everything she said sounded like it was being read directly from a cue card...and she couldn't even read well!

Comment

Well, it certainly is less offensive than their Jimmy Hoffa marketing strategy, though no doubt it'll still offend a few (mostly female) people.

Comment

What's next? Spirit rebrands itself as Playboy Airways - Your enjoyment is our priority.

Comment

All I have to say is a big fat LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
              Saw this at the other site.
              I thought it was hilarious, but they must be too tight-assed to enjoy low-brow humor.
              Yeah, some of the responses I read over there were just like... wow, do you not know what a joke is...

On a side note, who else hates the new Spirit scheme? They changed from the nice relflecty silver/bluish purple one to a really tacky eurowhite with rainbow colored S on the tail. It looks terrible IMO.

Comment

I love reading the replies on the other site. Saying it wasn't classy yet they were all getting excited over the gay fares - I think it was Alaskan Airlines or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                  The small animation could make up for some effective marketing weapon.
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Hahahahha! That's great!

Too bad I hear they're such a crap airline. A big reason they left SFO is they failed EVERY SINGLE security test they were given, and the flight was delayed or cancled almost everyday of the week. NZ is full of ex-Spirit CSA's and not a single one ever used their bennifits, all stating that after seeing how Spirit was as an airline, they didn't want to fly them.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                    X