DFW Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW Question

I read somewhere back as DFW was finishing terminal D, they were in talks with new airlines and I'm pretty sure I remember Finnair being one of them. I was just thinking about that and I'm wondering if that's still in talks or has it been dropped? It's been a couple years so I think it's pretty much been dropped.
    I know KLM will be starting service to DFW at the end of March, but are there any others that have sought interest? I'm pretty sure Qantas is a possiblity in the future sometime.

Just a little something that crossed my mind earlier.

D has been complete for several months.

Welcome to DFW International Airport. View flight information, security wait times, parking, shopping & dining options and more.

Airlines in Terminal D
    Air Canada
    American Airlines
    American Eagle
    British Airways
    Champion Air
    Korean Air
    Lufthansa
    Mexicana
    Sun Country
    TACA
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Yeah, I know that, I've been through it a few times. I was just wondering if any more carriers such as Finnair were still interested.

Comment

Oh I read it wrong. I thought you asked if they were finishing the terminal.

Comment

I read somewhere air new zealand was interested, but that would not be till after they recieve all of there 787s.
          Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
            I read somewhere air new zealand was interested, but that would not be till after they recieve all of there 787s.
            Good at least DFW will see 787s!

Comment

This is the first I've heard about NZ possibly coming into the picture.

Comment

I herd it was just a possibility, or idea. That is a long ways away, Ill try to find the article.
                Will C.

Comment

Qantas

Comment

Working...
                  X