Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aruba next week

Hey guys,
    Im flying otu to Aruba sometime next week and im curios as to wether or not AA still flies A300's to Aruba and if so from where b/c id like to try and hop on one if possible.

Thanks

Looks like AA's flying the 767 from JFK and the 757 from MIA. If anything you can hop on the A300 from JFK-MIA.

Just make sure your pilot doesn't step on the rudder too hard....and you might be on your toes in Aruba...don't want to get kidnapped you know.

Comment

Well whatever A/C you get the important part is whether you have fun or not. Though hopefully you'll get the A300.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
        Well whatever A/C you get the important part is whether you have fun or not. Though hopefully you'll get the A300.

-Chris
        Well its not fun unless he gets the A300....soooooo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
          Well its not fun unless he gets the A300....soooooo.....
          I meant the trip. If your entire trip is ruined because you don't get the the A300 then you need help.

-Chris

Comment

I was there for an hour on the way back from SXM in May. It was late in the evening but the only AA I saw was a 757 parked up for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
              I meant the trip. If your entire trip is ruined because you don't get the the A300 then you need help.

-Chris
              Yeah, its almost like going crazy over the "1,000,000 photo contest" or the "Post a caption" thread.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

While obviously as aviation enthusiasts (or airliner geeks if you so prefer) being on the A300 may be cool, but believe the AA A300 is not much to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by codycpelka
                  Hey guys,
                  Im flying otu to Aruba sometime next week and im curios as to wether or not AA still flies A300's to Aruba and if so from where b/c id like to try and hop on one if possible.

Thanks
                  If you're going next week, don't you have your flights selected already? Looking at the schedules, things out of MIA are 757's, out of JFK, there is a 763 in the morning, and out of SJU it's a 757 at 14:10 and an ATR at 18:40. This is just for a randomly selected day, not sure if those services are all daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Yeah, its almost like going crazy over the "1,000,000 photo contest" or the "Post a caption" thread.
                    I didn't go crazy....only mildly insane.

I'll admit that I was a tad cranky when I posted my previous remarks so I apologize. My trips have been ruined by bad weather for spotting or not getting the right A/C also.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X