New planes for Jet2.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New planes for Jet2.com?

On wikipedia I saw that Jet2.com will be purcasing two Boeing 767s, probably to North America. It said they will come by the end of 2007, well its pritty near to the end of 2007. Do you know anything about this? Please let me know if you do.

I don't know when Jet2.com are getting the 767s. But I think its good that there flnally going to North America.

Comment

I heard a rumour that Jet2 are interested in taking over Flyglobespan for access to transatlantic aircraft/routes.

That's good in the sense that they'll be able to put an end to the shambles that is Flyglobespan, but bad for me as they'll probably close the Durham Tees Valley base in favour of the Newcastle base.
      DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by DTVAirport
        IThat's good in the sense that they'll be able to put an end to the shambles that is Flyglobespan...
        Really, they have been that bad. I have never heard of people describe their services and/or operations. Have you flown with them? Are they good with fares? Is there any competition on the routes that they serve?
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Boeing 767s?

Jet2.com could be getting the Boeing 767s from Flyglobespan. But it's nearly the end of 2007.

Comment

Working...
          X