No announcement yet.

FL Pax Gets Pee-soaked Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...maybe somehow cleaned the seat up a little bit? Warn her about it beforehand? Get her luggage?
    As was said before, and I quote:

"Castellano said a flight attendant told her someone had gone to the bathroom in the seat during the previous flight."

Until now, it has not been verifiyed that this took place. Come on, don't be idiotic - why would an airline intentionally put themselves in that sittutation? I am sure that the great airline that is YX has never once had a passenger have an accident in their seat. And I am sure that every flight of YX's is perfectly spotless - every time - without complaint. And now to your suggestions -

1). See above.

2). See above. Why would they know and not tell her?

3). Let me know when YX becomes immune from federal regualtions and TSA rules, b/c AirTran has to play by said rules.
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Ok FL would not knowingly put anyone in a soiled seat....PERIOD!

Under normal circumstances the crew would contact station OPS and have them either dispatch a new seat cover or utilize a "save our seat" kit which all FL flights have onboard. They would also alert the gate supv to the situation and they would have issued a "courtesy compensation" if you will since it was an "FL aircraft and an FL problem" kinda thing. That's how it should have happened.... along with full refund and a free round trip.

No airline would bring a pax bags to them in the gate area..... even as a courtesy... to even suggest such a thing is absurd it's also a major breach of security.

Gotta love the YX comments.... how's that merger w/ TPG-NWA going?
      In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

AA1818 is correct - we will never get to hear FL's side of the story - because of privacy issues...I have researched alot of reporters bitches about Delta and how horribly they were treated and come to find out - surprise-surprise - they were well taken care of but Delta can never go public with our side of the story...

I really feel sorry for this woman, that would have been a horrible issue to deal with...who knows, maybe the seat was blocked and she wasnt assigned to sit there but sat there anyway -- we will never know...

Comment

So your saying that the Castellano lady was the one that went in the seat and then went off telling the press a whole other story? Maybe YX did have someone take a leak on one of their flights before, but I guess they must've handled it better since it didn't end up in the news.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            Hahaha another FL horor story. Very unfortunate for the woman.

A good buddy of mine at NZ who used to work for FL has told me many, many stories in his 5 months with them. From rival gang members giving ghetto beat downs at the gate to pax finding poop in the barf bags, strange things happen at FL.

According to my friend, about twice a month an FL flight would have to return to SFO because a passanger would have such a bad stench the other pax couldn't take it. I guess FL is what happens when you put an LCC in Asslanta.
            I flew them from Daytoner (NASCAR ROCK ON WOOOOOOO) Beach to Atlanta and Atlanta to Bawston last week. I didn't have a problem at all. I was in Biz from DAB-ATL then had the exit row on the 717 (which had more legroom than business) up to Boston and it was awesome. . Then again I paid about $93 for my flight haha

Comment

No need to await an explanation from the Company. If the Flt attendants didn't inform MTC or Ops Control that they had a soiled seat then it would remain in the inventory and available for a pax.

The cookie pushers should have done their job properly and then they would not be in the paper.

Comment

A good buddy of mine at NZ who used to work for FL has told me many, many stories in his 5 months with them. From rival gang members giving ghetto beat downs at the gate to pax finding poop in the barf bags, strange things happen at FL.

According to my friend, about twice a month an FL flight would have to return to SFO because a passanger would have such a bad stench the other pax couldn't take it. I guess FL is what happens when you put an LCC in Asslanta.
                This reminds me, when I got onto a DL 757 flight (ATL-PHX) over the summer, I found my seat belt had hardened chewing gum inside it. Someone had apperantly taken the chewing gum out of thier mouth, and suck it inside the seatbelt latch then fastened it and once they got off the plane it hardened. I reported to the FA and waited in back and they got someone to replace the seat belt and everything was fine. That's about the worse that's ever happened to me, makes you wonder what some people are thinking

I know nothing really to do with FL, but still the same type of thing. Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done to stop nasty people that do that kind of stuff from flying

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                  I flew them from Daytoner (NASCAR ROCK ON WOOOOOOO) Beach to Atlanta and Atlanta to Bawston last week. I didn't have a problem at all. I was in Biz from DAB-ATL then had the exit row on the 717 (which had more legroom than business) up to Boston and it was awesome. . Then again I paid about $93 for my flight haha
                  Exit row? Eh, hate the fact that theres no windows to look out of there.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Exit row? Eh, hate the fact that theres no windows to look out of there.
                    FL's 717 have windows on their exit row seats...
                    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X