Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that cell phone usage should be allowed on aircraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way!!! its bad enough on the train now.
    You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

I think it should be allowed on short haul and mainly business flights. i.e. DCA-LGA, LGA-BOS...

Those flights are made for business so why not, then again it might be their only relaxing moment.
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Text and email should be allowed, although I believe that airlines should tell passengers to put their phones on vibrate so you don't have to hear phones beeping, etc.

Comment

Do you think that cell phone usage should be allowed on aircraft?

I actually don't think that it's a good idea, plus it's gonna be a really big fuss about figuring out how to use mobiles without having to interfire with the planes radio systems... they should just install the phones on the back of the PTV remotes...

Comment

Originally posted by vgmaster777
            I actually don't think that it's a good idea, plus it's gonna be a really big fuss about figuring out how to use mobiles without having to interfire with the planes radio systems... they should just install the phones on the back of the PTV remotes...
            Actually - that would be a cool idea, but for the most part, most people find the on-board phones to be too expesive as a service. I remember the on AA, once a guy spoke for a few minutes then found out at the end how much the charge was going to be. IIRC, the costs were astronomical and he justifyed them by saying that the call was business related (and that the business was going to cover the cost).
            Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

hell no to allowing mobile phone/cell phone usage on flight. i can just imagine the conversations on them as mentioned its bad enough in listening to phone conversations on trains.

Originally posted by Jet-fighters.Net
              If anything allow inflight wireless internet access but block useres from using Skype and any other types of voice IM services.
              yes, that definately. wouldnt be bad allowing access to the net inflight. do any airlines atm allow internet access on flights?

JAT - More than flying

Comment

Working...
              X