Singapore Airshow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airshow.

Singapore Airshow,formerly known as Asian Aerospace. This event used to hole in Singapore and then relocated to Hongkong due to some problems of disagreement. It is now back to Singapore.

The Asia's largest aerospace and defence event, is a joint venture between the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and the Defence Science & Technology Agency.

It is one of the top three air shows in the world and serves as a global marketplace and networking platform for the military and civil aviation community.

Singapore Airshow 2008 will be held from 19 to 24 February 2008.

http://www.singaporeairshow.com.sg/

Just few worlds for advert only I surely know that everybody here aware of this event. I am going to attend this Airshow, by the way is there any JP's members, spotters are going to Singapore for some pixs as well?

VNAS (Vietnam Air Spotters will be there from 19 to 25 of FEB.) On be half of VNAS, I , (we) hope that we all can meet up there and have a glass of beer to bring up the spirit of Jp and Aviation Enthusiatics.

Thanks for reading
    @Mods: If this post is not correct to be in this forum section. Sorry for that and plz move to Off-Topic.

I wish I could afford the trip to Singapore. If I could, I would go.

I wish I worked for Delta
    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Working...
    X