X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasyJet...or...NotSoEasyJet....

I couldn't believe this !!....

....http://www.jetphotos.net/news/index....&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Yet another reason why I will NEVER fly with them.

They leave 2 hours early....they don't tell the 40 passengers....and then they refuse refunds, compensation and accomodation !!

The cynical part of me says that the aircraft left early to ensure that a fully booked flight elsewhere, that had an aircraft go technical, would have an aircraft to operate the service on time.

I was devastated to learn that "QueasyJet" have taken over GB Airways. At least BA are going to operate some of their routes, even if the scheduled flight times are a bit rough.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Kinda of a take-it or leave it
    Yet the least of commercial graciousness would have called for setting a task-force missioned to advise by phone, and or SMS, and or email the passengers, even though many don't condescend in communicating a LIVE contact at point of destination.
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
      The cynical part of me says that the aircraft left early to ensure that a fully booked flight elsewhere, that had an aircraft go technical, would have an aircraft to operate the service on time.
      That may indeed have been the reason, and perhaps this was a little energetic, but they wouldn't be the first to do this sort of thing - even large major carriers can do this at times.

How much was your flight ? It's always 'buyer beware' with these kind of operators.

Comment

Where does JP get their news from? Not that I don't trust JP, I just wanted to see if it was taken from a news source......
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
        X