Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wunala Dreaming Swapped at LAX (March 10th, 2008)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wunala Dreaming Swapped at LAX (March 10th, 2008)

    Okays, some more Wunala Dreaming stuff....

    Here is what I think happended with the Aircraft swap on the 10th of March.

    Wunala Dreaming flew inbound to LAX as QF 93..at approx. 730am from MEL.....QF 107 arrived at approx. 630am from SYD.....It would appear that because Qantas wanted to re-route Wunala Deaming to SYD, and because QF 107 flies SYD-LAX-JFK, Wunala Dreaming was swapped out and put on the LAX-JFK leg after the JFK passengers were reboarded after going thru customs in LAX.. The aircraft that arrived as QF 107 was then towed over and put on the Qantas parking pad to opperate QF 94 back to MEL leaving that evening....

    I say this because Wunala Deaming shows on the ACARS report below that QF 108 (Wunala Dreaming) started in JFK...Since both QF 107 and QF 93 both arrive at Terminal 4 at LAX it was probably a very easy transition from one plane to the next as they were parked side by side at gates 41 and 43.
    Does this make sense?? Any Qantas people care to comment?


    Jeffrey Mora
    UAL744LAX
    ///U N I T E D///
    It's Time to Fly!


    ACARS mode: 2 Aircraft reg: VH-OEJ [Boeing B744]
    Message label: SA Block id: 7 Msg no: M40A
    Flight id: QF0128 [HKG-SYD] [Qantas]
    Message content:-
    0LS204130V
    ----------------------------------------------------------[ 12/03/2008 21:41 ]-

    ACARS mode: S Aircraft reg: VH-OEJ [Boeing B744]
    Message label: SA Block id: 2 Msg no: S14A
    Flight id: QF0127 [SYD-HKG] [Qantas]
    Message content:-
    0EV014225VS
    ----------------------------------------------------------[ 12/03/2008 02:42 ]-

    ACARS mode: 1 Aircraft reg: VH-OEJ [Boeing B744]
    Message label: ** Block id: @ Msg no: 061c
    Flight id: QF0108 [JFK-LAX-SYD] [Qantas]
    Message content:-
    SBS-1 Callsign: QFA108
    ----------------------------------------------------------[ 11/03/2008 03:41 ]-

    ACARS mode: 1 Aircraft reg: VH-OEJ [Boeing B744]
    Message label: ** Block id: @ Msg no: 0062
    Flight id: QF0093 [YMML-LAX] [Qantas]
    Message content:-
    SBS-1 Callsign: QFA93
    ----------------------------------------------------------[ 10/03/2008 01:38 ]-

  • #2
    I'm trying to see why anyone would care about any of this and am having a hard time. Care to explain?

    Comment


    • #3
      I think it does make sense ! Thanks for the info !
      I'm trying to see why anyone would care about any of this and am having a hard time. Care to explain?
      Seems you have hard time with understanding most of the stuff posted here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Seems you have hard time with understanding most of the stuff posted here.
        Unlike you who is so famously lightning-quick on the uptake?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by flyboy2548m
          Unlike you who is so famously lightning-quick on the uptake?
          Maybe not with the forums shit, but definately in other cases.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Maybe not with the forums shit, but definately in other cases.
            Uh-huh.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by flyboy2548m
              Uh-huh.
              And you would know that how?

              Comment


              • #8
                come on girls, if you're looking for a cat fight take it somewhere else.
                Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                Forever New Frontiers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by [email protected]
                  come on girls, if you're looking for a cat fight take it somewhere else.
                  Before we do, would someone explain to me why whatever did or didn't happen to Wunala Wetdream or whatever such a big deal?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                    Before we do, would someone explain to me why whatever did or didn't happen to Wunala Wetdream or whatever such a big deal?
                    If you're looking for a reason why it matters to him, click on his profile and check out every thread he's made...kinda an obses..err...theme going on

                    Usually the subject is about LAX or Wanula Dreaming, followed by nobody responding, followed by an angry post by him saying "I know you guys know something!!!!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      If you're looking for a reason why it matters to him, click on his profile and check out every thread he's made...kinda an obses..err...theme going on

                      Usually the subject is about LAX or Wanula Dreaming, followed by nobody responding, followed by an angry post by him saying "I know you guys know something!!!!"
                      I see. I didn't know. So this one time we pull into CVG and our next airplane was supposed to be at C8. Imagine our shock when it turned up at C11.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                        I see. I didn't know. So this one time we pull into CVG and our next airplane was supposed to be at C8. Imagine our shock when it turned up at C11.
                        Hehe, yesterday we had a plane swap in ATL. We were early so we had a 20 min wait for our gate. We're sitting on the ramp, call Ops asking if they can look up what gate our next flight is leaving from. "Um...its not coming up". Translation "I'm too lazy to look it up"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ok, so like a few months ago, I looked out my window at SFO. And I was shocked. AN ALASKA 737-400 WAS PARKED IN A CONTINENTAL GATE! I was so excited I took a shitty picture. Then I resumed my normal life, though it was tempting to make a thread about it.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you're looking for a reason why it matters to him, click on his profile and check out every thread he's made...kinda an obses..err...theme going on

                            Usually the subject is about LAX or Wanula Dreaming, followed by nobody responding, followed by an angry post by him saying "I know you guys know something!!!!"
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Hey Joe, Actually this question about Wunala Dreaming was Mine....I actually posted the same question in "another" forum and my friend here wanted to post it here so I gave him permission to copy and paste it...

                            So cut the poor kid some slack...Yeah, he is a bit impatient but at least he means well....Besides, you prolly wouldnt want to get me started asking Fairchild Hiller FH-227 questions....LOL....That particular plane is MY obsession.. Thats why I have a website dedicated to it...

                            Take care guys.....and you too Joe

                            Access-Air

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X