Southwest to COS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest to COS

We had two WN flights arrive today, which is an event since we usually have zero.

SWA8630 PHX-COS 73G
    SWA8628 DAL-COS 733

Charters? Maintainence?
    May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

90% likely they are charters.

The flight numbers listed are typically charter flight numbers.

I would recommend changing the title to Charter Flights, as this comes off as an announcement by SWA to start COS service.

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

If you ever seen flight number prefix number start 8,9 or 7 with 3 digits number. Example # 8900, #9000 etc.. they always use charter flight number referring ATC or service.

COS is Air Force Base SWA is picking up or dropping off military guys.

Hope this help detail for you.

Stuart

Comment

Any NCAA playoffs there this weekend?
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
          I would recommend changing the title to Charter Flights, as this comes off as an announcement by SWA to start COS service.
          And any misunderstanding like that would be truly tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
            Any NCAA playoffs there this weekend?
            Negative, though there is a hockey game tonight (CC vs Alaska-anchorage).

Most of the mil charter flights we get through here are Omni, ATA or North American, usually 757-300 size or larger. We have Ft. Carson, Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, Cheyennne Mountaon / NORAD and the USAFA all here, so it could possibly be one of those. Espescially since the arrival times were so close.
            May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Leia
              Negative, though there is a hockey game tonight (CC vs Alaska-anchorage).

Most of the mil charter flights we get through here are Omni, ATA or North American, usually 757-300 size or larger. We have Ft. Carson, Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, Cheyennne Mountaon / NORAD and the USAFA all here, so it could possibly be one of those. Espescially since the arrival times were so close.
              Yeah everytime i have been there I have seen the following, Omni DC-10, 752, World MD-11, NW 742, NW A333 (This was there everyday for almost two weeks doing runs to and from CA) NW 752, NW DC-10 (no more) ATA 757-300

Comment

Working...
              X