Skybus at MCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skybus at MCI

Hi everyone! This is my first thread on jetphotos! so hey people!

I was wondering what Skybus is planning on doing at MCI?

are they planning to pull out? I heard someone say that they are thinking about putting a focus city at MCI (but I seriously doubt that because I only know 2 other people who know about Skybus at my school, and they are also aviation fanatics!)

So what are they going to do?

Thanks!

I don't intend this to be a "bash Skybus" thread!

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh
    I do...but welcome.

Comment

No need to bash Skybus, it's already fun enough to watch them self-destruct . And a welcome from me as well.

Comment

okay, thanks for the welcomes!

but what do you think skybus will do at MCI?

off topic- a little, but have any of you flown them?

Comment

okay, thanks for the welcomes!

Certainly, hope you enjoy it here.

but what do you think skybus will do at MCI?
          Hopefully lose a lot of money

Comment

Suposedly they will be announcing the discontinuation of a few cities any day now...I'm thinking we'll probably loose service here in MKE, but I dont know about any others.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Their MCI buisness plan is to continue to sell you all $10 rides packed like sardines in wicker-wire chairs to glamourous Ohio and sell you all the useless "Skymall" products you can buy until you're out of money. They'll keep this up expanding at MCI adding more and more flights until they become the dominant carrier. Once they have hosed you of all your money and you have nothing left to feed them, their A319s will turn into Auto-bots in the middle of the night and destroy you and the rest of your city. Then hopefully they'll move on to Minneapolis or the Dakotas.

Welcome!
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                Their MCI buisness plan is to continue to sell you all $10 rides packed like sardines in wicker-wire chairs to glamourous Ohio and sell you all the useless "Skymall" products you can buy until you're out of money. They'll keep this up expanding at MCI adding more and more flights until they become the dominant carrier. Once they have hosed you of all your money and you have nothing left to feed them, their A319s will turn into Auto-bots in the middle of the night and destroy you and the rest of your city. Then hopefully they'll move on to Minneapolis or the Dakotas.

Welcome!
                Damn Chasen, I told you not to talk about Skybus' actual motives in public . I guess I really need to silence you know

Comment

Welcome!
                  lol, i never thought about that!

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Is there another kind?

Comment

Their MCI buisness plan is to continue to sell you all $10 rides packed like sardines in wicker-wire chairs to glamourous Ohio and sell you all the useless "Skymall" products you can buy until you're out of money.
                      I know nobody likes Skybus, but what did Skymall ever do to you? Geez man leave them out of it.
                      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Its time the world learned the truth about Skybus. And Skymall was built under the philosophy: In Soviet Russia, Mall go to you...AND YOU BUY!
                        sigpic

Comment

They just announced SWF-PSM. Because it makes sense to drive an hour from, sit at the airport for an hour, hop on a plane and fly for an hour, spend half an hour screwing around with baggage claim, then drive another hour into Boston vs. the 4 hour drive to boston...

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                            They just announced SWF-PSM. Because it makes sense to drive an hour from, sit at the airport for an hour, hop on a plane and fly for an hour, spend half an hour screwing around with baggage claim, then drive another hour into Boston vs. the 4 hour drive to boston...
                            Tell that to the 5 people who actually need to get from SWF-PSM.

And how can an avation nerd complain about flying? I would gladly hop on an Embraer 120 and take the 20 minute flight to SMF rather than the 2 hour drive ANY day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tell that to the 5 people who actually need to get from SWF-PSM.

And how can an avation nerd complain about flying? I would gladly hop on an Embraer 120 and take the 20 minute flight to SMF rather than the 2 hour drive ANY day.
                              I wouldn't mind, but try telling that to the people who base the decision to fly on practical concerns.

Comment

Working...
                              X