Skybus at MCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    And how can an avation nerd complain about flying?
    Because in the time it'd take me to fly on one Skybus "Boston"-"New York" roundtrip, factoring in drive times to the airport and the ridiculous flight times, I could have done a BOS-Martha's Vineyard roundtrip on a Cape Air Cessna, then done a roundtrip to New York on the ACELA, and finally made another Cape Air roundtrip, this time to Nantucket, and gotten more interesting aviation stuff than on "DVT-Pitch Airlines" .

Comment

"Boston". "New York". Love it!

I can't wait until they open up "Minneapolis"(Duluth) and "Denver"(Colorado Springs).
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

woot! they decided to stay at MCI!!

they didn't add any routes, but they didn't pull out!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh
          woot! they decided to stay at MCI!!

I think the fact that that has to be said about a company speaks volumes...

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            "Boston". "New York". Love it!

I can't wait until they open up "Minneapolis"(Duluth) and "Denver"(Colorado Springs).
            Just wait till they actually get going with their applied for international cities (which they could have been serving for half a year already, but that's another point), namely "Mexico City" (Cancun) and "Bermuda" (Nassau) .

Of course, I'm also waiting for them to go longhaul and launch routes from CMH to places like "Frankfurt" (Prague), "Paris" (Toulouse) and "London" (Aberdeen).

Originally posted by Bok269
            I think the fact that that has to be said about a company speaks volumes...
            Very, very true.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh
              Story of my life...so far.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Hey, welcome to the forums! I used to live in Kansas, Manhattan to be exact. But about 6 months ago I moved away. I saw a Skybus there (mci) but could not get a pic of it. And by the time they started revenue flights I had moved. I have always wondered how they were doing in Kansas City.
                Will C.

Comment

Working...
                X