the first northern Irish aviation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first northern Irish aviation thread

hello again, well here we go, the first ever northern irish thread. To start with here is a few things tht are happening in northern ireland in the aviation sector, TX (Thomas Cook) has had there ingurual flight to LASand with great news they are using there A330 that should be a total of about 3 Based at belfast intl for the summers season for the flights to SFB, LAS and carribean etc... Aerlingus has taken off with more destination annoucned, FR are regulary taking of from BHD, the 737-800 is seen more now than the Dash 8 or A320.anywho i wil let it go off to the rest of the Irish people on the site, so happy easter and happy paddys day there for monday

Chow

I'm living in Dublin, Ireland if that counts for you.

I just know that people at SNN were not too happy with EI moving their SNN-LHR flights to BFS.
    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
      I'm living in Dublin, Ireland if that counts for you.

I just know that people at SNN were not too happy with EI moving their SNN-LHR flights to BFS.
      Sure it does, everyone from ireland can join in. Anyway i think the reason for EI moving from SNN was becasue of poor loads, and they werent making much money from the route anymore, whilst belfast has being doing ok, i dont think that there has been any new airlines such as BD, BA started flights from SNN.

Hope BFS gets trans flights starting with EI by the end of the year, be really good to get another New York flight going, CO is doing very well with the route and needs a competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by AerLingusA330
        hello again, well ere we go, the first ever northern irish thread, well ere is a few things tht are happening in northern ireland with there aviation, TX is had there inductuion flight to LAS so they did and with great news they are using there A330 that should be a total of about 3 Based at belfast intl for the summers season for the flights to SFB, LAS and carribean etc... Aerlingus has taken off with more destination annoucned, FR are regualr taken of from BHD, 737-800 is seen more now than the Dash 8 or A320 lol anyway let it go off to the rest of the Irish people on the site, so happy easter and happy st pats day for yesterday.

Chow
        Anyone wanna translate that?

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
          Anyone wanna translate that?
          http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

Comment

No need to translate that. Seems to me as an interface problem between chair and keyboard.... After nearly 20 years in IT, I still miss the errorcode: "Too Many Fingers On Keyboard!"

get FRA spotting informations here:
            www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

So, do I undestand that Thomas Cook will be flying Belfast to Las Vegas?

Comment

Working...
              X