Delta Crown Room at JAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Crown Room at JAX

With the new terminal opening, will it also have a Delta Crown room? I am assuming that it would being that we host a major amount of high-fliers, but they are closing others and was not sure if they had it in mine. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Given Delta's cutback plans, I would doubt if additional Crown Rooms are high on the priority list. Heck, even the existing ones seem closed half the time.

Comment

I think we should trade the crown room for the crew room. Not sure if you've had the pleasure of the ATL pilots lounge for us....but most of the time I'd rather go upstairs and fend off stupid passenger questions than hang out down there.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        but most of the time I'd rather go upstairs and fend off stupid passenger questions than hang out down there.
        I thought they paid you to fend off stupid passengers. LOL It is soooo nice not to have to wear a uniform anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          I thought they paid you to fend off stupid passengers. LOL It is soooo nice not to have to wear a uniform anymore.
          I don't know how many times I've heard somebody say "that's why you make the big bucks" during IOE and not been sarcastic. Makes you want to punch somebody

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            I don't know how many times I've heard somebody say "that's why you make the big bucks" during IOE and not been sarcastic. Makes you want to punch somebody
            I get the same when our Executives take their bonus (75% of their salary I'm told). I get asked when will I be buying my luxury car or a summer home. I hate to tell them I'm a 'middle Manager" on the bloody midnight shift (My "bonus" is nowhere close to the taxes they pay on theirs hahaha).

Comment

Delta will soon be cutting Crown Rooms all over the place to cut costs, so I'd expect that once the new terminal is opened, DL won't have any CRC anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X