Rouge Plane heads towards LGA....people are stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rouge Plane heads towards LGA....people are stupid

You just have to read this $hit...the ineptitude of some people just blows my mind....I'm dam glad this person doesn't write for any major publication because its stuff like this that cause a stir for no reason...I encourage you to comment on her/him/w/e's blog.

Last edited by tommyalf; 2008-03-24, 22:36.

Rouge plane

Exactly!

What about the jaune, the vert, the noir and the gris planes?
    Signature removed by admins.

Comment

Meh, it's just some douchebag's blog. He can stay in his own little world for all I care, as long as he doesn't get elected for anything...

BTW, I was expecting a really rouge plane. You've disappointed me, lol.

Comment

On a side note I saw two of these "rogue" planes coming over the Triborough this afternoon. I enjoyed the sight...

Comment

Lastly, the people over at the jetphotos.net forums need to get a grip on life - this is blogging, not news broadcasting. If the people over at the forums really need to discuss airplane matters with such a fine tooth comb, why don’t they look into Flight 587, and find out how the Feds were doing tests in the Bible Belt on 587s engines a couple of days after it crashed in Queens, all the while 587s engines were actually on skids in a hangar at JFK…? (Yes, I actually know people over at American and have full access to planes to know first hand)

Or, why don’t you all sit around and discuss TWA 800, and how the center fuel tank explanation is full on bogus?
          Nice, very nice! Haha, what an as*hole! Anyway, nice comment about "Rouge - non, c'etait gris!". When I first read the post, I though that it was funny that there was a red plane headed to LGA!
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

meh, its not restricted airspace, not too weird

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Looks like you need an account to post there. Too much effort for me, and besides, the moron that runs the blog posts your information for everyone to see while making up hairbrained excuses to why you are wrong.

Comment

Just shows that every retard can write a blog these days :rolleyes: . And since he's appearantly trolling this site, man how do I write this without having to ban myself afterwards, umm, you know what, not worth it, that's kids probably some WoW-playing loner living in his mommy's basement jacking off to semi-nude pics of celebrities in the newspaper, who only leaves the house every other week and then gets the sh!t scared out of him when he sees plane, thus forcing him to post about it on the internet and subsequently claiming to be a tough guy.

Seriously, loser bloggers like him are a dime a dozen these days, it's just too bad there isn't a mandatory minimum IQ you must have to use the internet.

Comment

I think it's funny he tracks the IP's back to where the person posted because they didn't agree with him. "I'm gonna tell your boss that you're posting on here from your business!"

I'd be pissed if I was his boss and he was staring out the window at airplanes all day. Then he distracted a co-worker and lost some more time. Maybe he'll track my IP and email the President of the university I'm at and tell him I used his network to call him a dumbass.

The simple story is, if you don't want anyone commenting on your blog posts, don't allow comments. Which if you notice he has disabled. I guess he couldn't take the criticism... Must have ruined his "I'm always right" attitude and since there are several pilots here he definitely knows more.
                  Tanner Johnson - Owner
                  twenty53 Photography

Comment

I sent his or her blog to the boys at LGA tower, they are rolling. This person def wears a tin foil hat....

Comment

What is a "La Guardia take-off runway"?

I suppose all 4 runways at LGA are available for T/O and landing...

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

He's reading this like I read his mom last night: hard, long, and deep.

Comment

All right so I was bored and I looked around this guys site a bit. Click on the link below for his picture. Suddenly it all makes perfect sense............http://beehivehairdresser.com/wp-con...phant-ears.jpg

Comment

Great pic!
                            Last edited by tommyalf; 2008-03-27, 00:59.

Comment

Anybody else see a slight resemblance?

Or the irony in the "hairdresser" title?

Comment

Working...
                              X