Delta's Second 777LR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta's Second 777LR...

...is apparently in service now. I went out to ATL thinking I would catch a close-up look at the N701DN, and instead I was greeted by N702DN, operating DL #16. I guess it was delivered sometime last weekend. So I suppose the first one jetted off to PVG.

Originally posted by cegro27
    ...is apparently in service now. I went out to ATL thinking I would catch a close-up look at the N701DN, and instead I was greeted by N702DN, operating DL #16. I guess it was delivered sometime last weekend. So I suppose the first one jetted off to PVG.
    I know I saw it sitting on the ramp for the past week or so. Cleanest plane I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      I know I saw it sitting on the ramp for the past week or so. Cleanest plane I've ever seen.
      Speaking of that, I saw an Air China 747F in ANC that was crazy dirty
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Apart from the engines, are there any noticable, physical differences that can aide a spotter in differentiating between the 772LRs and other 777-200 models?
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

The raked wingtip extensions (same as on the B764 and B773ER) is the most noticeable. Other than that is visually looks the same as a -200.

Comment

Are you going to announce EVERY Delta plane? I mean Air Canada now has 6 200's and six 300's. I should have given you updates from the time they left the factory ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Yeah, and from here on you'll never see those wheels as white as they are now.

Comment

Working...
              X