Quick Southwest Check-In Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Southwest Check-In Question

On Aug. 5th i will be flying JAX-TPA on southwest leaving at 9:30am and I will be flying back the same day which leaves 4:45pm at TPA and arrives at JAX at 5:40. I was just wondering can I check-in the day before for both flights at around 10am or can I only chech-in for the first flight and wait till 4:45 to check-in for the next flight. Also, if I have to wait, can I check-in for the first flight and then re-check-in for the next flight, and can you still check-in for an A Boarding pass if you did not buy a buisness class ticket? Thanks.

You will have to wait till each given time, so on August 4th, check in at the 9:30am departure, and again at the 4:45pm departure as well.

You may still get an A boarding card, lowest you can get as a non business select member is A-16.

Your flight is looking wide open so far.
    126 open JAX-TPA Sked as a 737-700 so far.
    113 open TPA-JAX Sked as a 737-300 so far.

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
      You will have to wait till each given time, so on August 4th, check in at the 9:30am departure, and again at the 4:45pm departure as well.

You may still get an A boarding card, lowest you can get as a non business select member is A-16.

Alex
      Thanks, that exactly what I needed to know and thanks for the flight loads.

Comment

Cool!

i am flying WN too on August 5th! OAK-MCI

are you going to post a tr?

I know I will post a trip report, if my camera doesn't break or something...my camera hates 737-300s, the battery either dies, or it doesn't turn on, hopefully it likes WNs 300s...lol

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh
          Cool!

i am flying WN too on August 5th! OAK-MCI

are you going to post a tr?
          I may post a trip report, its actully a spotting trip before school starts, and with a deal like $80 roundtrip I just couldn't say no.

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777

Alex
            Alex are you sure? I've NEVER been able check in for my same day return flight until my originating flight was complete and even after I've arrived, I've tried to use the Kiosk and it wouldn't let me check in for about 20 mins after I've landed.

Comment

I have not flown a day trip after the new A, B,C check in with assigned spots in line. However before that I was always able to check in online for both segments 24 hrs in advanced.

Alex
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
              X