VLM to disappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLM to disappear

Belgian regional airline VLM which was bought by AF/KLM last year is to be fully merged with CityJet later this year. The blue and gold livery and the VLM name will slowly be replaced with the CityJet name and livery.

Originally posted by Anglo2 View Post
    Belgian regional airline VLM which was bought by AF/KLM last year is to be fully merged with CityJet later this year. The blue and gold livery and the VLM name will slowly be replaced with the CityJet name and livery.
    This sucks for the airline and those that support them. I hate seeing that great c/s leave, but I understand why AF/KLM needs to consolidate. I wonder if there are plans to phase out the Fokker 50s with the introduction of the new airline. From press releases, the branches (although they already meet at a few airports) will remain to operate almost independently of each other (with consolidations at intersections, I am sure).
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Anglo2 View Post
      Noted, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X