Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 777 Alitalia in new colors!

Hello everyone,

Finally Alitalia has painted the first 777 in the new livery. I-DISU, arrived at FCO from Amsterdam on saturday evening. Today it was again in FCO.

On 9th December another AZ 777, I-DISA, will come back in FCO from Manchester where is in the paintshop right now. Maybe it'll come back in the Sky Team color scheme.

Here one shot of I-DISU at FCO leaving for Tokyo-Narita as AZ 784.

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6728453&nseq=0

Bye

And that is the first triple7 in new AZ c/s? Well, I wonder because as far as I know, the AZ A321s and the AZ A320 and especially the AZ B763ERs from Rome to Boston are yet in the new colours for some months.

Well btw, welcome to the club of Italia fans!

Do you know what happens with the AP A332s (Air One)? Do they also get the new c/s, as AP is AZ now?
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

and let me add one thing, it is a tearful thing that AZ does no longer fly their 747s "mille baci", those machines, and especially the liveries were awesome!!

This is what I mean *dreams* :
      http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...112762&nseq=11
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2009-12-07, 20:05. Reason: illustrate what I mean
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

What? What is the difference? Was it that before the red didn't go on the fuselage? If yes then I thought that was the new livery
        Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Whats so "new" about the livery? It looks the same.

Comment

I see AlItalia have very creative designers. They spent all that time and came up with this as their new improved scheme !!

.. this shot on the other hand is just a piece of art. beautiful !
            Last edited by saupatel; 2009-12-08, 04:04.

Comment

You better have a look on Air France new livery and then ask whats so "new" about the livery?
              It seems that Air France designers are much more "creative" than those of AlItalia

Ori

Comment

Originally posted by msy767 View Post
                Whats so "new" about the livery? It looks the same.
                Well, the green cheatline has been shrunk to 70% and moved down the fuselage by around 5 feet and the red on the tail now goes further down.
                Oh, and the Alitalia is now in Italic instead of normal. Massive changes, really.

Comment

From an overall visual perspective, it APPEARS that no changes have been made, so it's understandable how most people are having trouble understanding how this is a "new" livery. In my opinion, they should have gone with a livery that is more prominent, rather than making moderate changes to the same design.

Comment

Originally posted by ori79 View Post
                    You better have a look on Air France new livery and then ask whats so "new" about the livery?
                    It seems that Air France designers are much more "creative" than those of AlItalia

Ori
                    I already knew about that massive livery change . Compared to that AlItalia have atleast altered some things. I guess these airlines want to stay with their roots and keep the basic scheme the same. There should still be a way to show their patriotic schemes in a more creative way. Just look at Delta and how many times they change their livery. They apparently can't agree to settle with either one

Comment

Obviously the design is very similar the old livery, the main theme infact is the colors of the italian flag. Newest 320, some 321, 763 and md80 have already been painted vith this c/s, anyway this is the first 777.

Nowadays AZ has some financial problems but i slowly all the AZ (and AP) aircrafts will be painted with this livery. I think it's better the old because it gives a young aspect to the aircraft. Obviously there is no comparison with the old 742 Baci Perugina, that was, in my opinion, the best livery in the world.

Sincerly i hope AZ will introduce a retro scheme in one of the newest aircraft but at this moment anything is known.

About AP 332 i don't know if they will be painted in alitalia c/s or they'll be sold. I think it's depend on how fast AZ will resolve its financial problems and in what future plans consist.

Comment

Working...
                      X