Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of first 737 painted in Biman new livery

A refreshing and welcome change.

Looks good to me, hope it gets painted on at least one of the DC-10s before they retire.

Comment

Very nice, alot better then the old livery.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMRPICS View Post
        Looks good to me, hope it gets painted on at least one of the DC-10s before they retire.

WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO RETIRE THE DC-10?!?!?

Anyway, love the new scheme!! Very proud colors on my country's flag carrier!
        Bujuraj Vataranjan-O'Malley

Comment

Please can someone show a photo with the older livery. I might have seen it before but it would be good as those who do not live in an area where this airline operate can see what the old livery was like.

I do like this new one.

Comment

From my understanding they are supposed to get at least one Boeing B777-200ER in the next few weeks from SQ. It will be routing via Manchester to New York i am told but how true this is im not yet sure.

Will let you know if i get anymore information but that was the worst news i had heard for a while as well. Last scheduled operator of the DC-10 in pax configs soon to be gone. Another B777-200ER operator to be in the skies. When the financial crises ends however it may become possible for them to start routes that they couldnt before because of the more fuel efficient B777-200ER although of course i am speculating here.

Comment

Working...
            X