First EMB-190 for BA Cityflyer (+pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First EMB-190 for BA Cityflyer (+pix)

This plane is being currently tested in SJK, where Embraer has a factory. Soon BA Cityflyer will be able to start services at London City. Baboo has announced they'll launch service in the second week of February.
    Other than Lufthansa, Baboo and BA is there any other potential user for thi airplane?

Link: http://www.aeroworldnews.com.br/ftga...1265381757.jpg

Are they replacing their 146s with these new 190s?
    Next:
    None Planned

Comment

Originally posted by AndreO View Post
      Other than Lufthansa, Baboo and BA is there any other potential user for thi airplane?
      Virgin Blue flies a fleet of E190's and 170's here in Australia as a second tier to their 737's.

Comment

Can anyone help me with this? Other than Lufthansa, Baboo and BA is there any other potential user for this airplane?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreO View Post
          Can anyone help me with this? Other than Lufthansa, Baboo and BA is there any other potential user for this airplane?
          Well there are a few other operators of the EMB-190. Is that what you are asking?
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Well there are a few other operators of the EMB-190. Is that what you are asking?
            I think he means into LCY? Which I dont think any operators other than Lufthansa, Fly Baboo and BA fly the 190 into LCY or are planning to?
            Last edited by Charles022; 2010-02-15, 11:21. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I think that in the near future you may be seeing Regional Airlines ones and depending on what AF order to replace the RJ85's for Cityjet you may see some in Cityjet colours.

Comment

Does Cityjet feel pressed to make a decision since the others will soon start with a new aircraft?

Comment

BA are a slow second to introduce the EMB190 to the UK - Flybe was the launch customer.

Foundation Course in Aviation Engineering on-going; Stage One of the journey to professional engineer!

Comment

Working...
                  X