Qantas flight 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qantas flight 10

Hey guys (sorry if this is the wrong forum)

I'm flying from LHR to SIN on Wednesday August 18th
    Now my question is: Is this flight operated by an A380 or 747-400?
    The lady as the travel agent says it's an A380 but I'm not to sure?

Can anyone confirm its an A380 please?

Cheers

The booking system currently has it as an 744, i'd suggest looking about a month before for confirmation. However you never know.

Thanks
    Ben Leonard

Comment

August 18th is a long ways off, it could change both ways plenty of times.

Comment

Hello,

The A380 operates to MEL via SIN on the QF10 twice weekly currently departing on Friday and Saturday and Thursday and Friday from MEL to LHR on the QF9. It is operates on all other days as the QF31/32 to/from SYD. If you can change your ticket, I recommend doing so as the A380 is really a wonderful aircraft to fly and work on. I cannot see the frequency on the QF9/10 increasing until Australian Summer when the next A380s arrive.

Regards
        QFA380

Comment

Originally posted by QFA380 View Post
          Hello,

[...]
          I cannot see the frequency on the QF9/10 increasing until Australian Summer when the next A380s arrive.

Regards
          QFA380
          Australian Summer is when exactly? I ask because what you see here has to be classified as winter.
          Yes, and as some airlines who I can almost see from here already have the A388 -- Qantas @ LHR, Air France @ CDG, ... I'm getting curious. Have to sit in one of those.
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Summer is rapidly waning here. Dec, Jan, Feb. Do you mean Dec 2010?

Incidentally, it's not that difficult to work out what season it is in the southern hemisphere - its the opposite of what you are experiencing.

Comment

Originally posted by SYDCBRWOD View Post
              Summer is rapidly waning here. Dec, Jan, Feb. Do you mean Dec 2010?

Incidentally, it's not that difficult to work out what season it is in the southern hemisphere - its the opposite of what you are experiencing.
              Don't know which Date QFA380 was thinking of. I tried to figure out the 2010 delivery dates of QF-A388s, but maybe QFA380 can help us.

Yes, the seasons in the southern hemisphere, that reminds me of the geography lessons at school (some days ago..). So when we expect spring (hopefully soon), then you expect autumn?
              Never been to Australia, but the current YSSY airport weather seems to be worth a travel.. sunshine and +24°C?
              The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
              The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
              And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
              This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
                So when we expect spring (hopefully soon), then you expect autumn?
                Yes. Although regionally it depends on where you are in Australia. North of the Tropic of Capricorn, where the temperatures tend to be balmy year round, they tend to recognise two seasons, the wet season, and the dry season.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles022
                  I've just got word QF10 is going daily with A380! Get in!
                  Yes. Although regionally it depends on where you are in Australia. North of the Tropic of Capricorn, where the temperatures tend to be balmy year round, they tend to recognise two seasons, the wet season, and the dry season.
                  Tattoo laser removal blog - Before and after pictures tattoo removal cream - Free trial for tattoo removal cream

Comment

Originally posted by hoangtrang432 View Post
                    Get the hell out of these forums.
                    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Its odd - over here in Aus in the aviation industry we seem to work on the Northern Summer and Northern Winter... odd, hey!

Comment

Originally posted by MCM View Post
                        Its odd - over here in Aus in the aviation industry we seem to work on the Northern Summer and Northern Winter... odd, hey!
                        Bloody northerners, discriminating against our hemisphere!

Comment

Working...
                        X