In-N-Out at LAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-N-Out at LAX

Somebody on this forum mentioned this place as a good plane spotting site - I agree.
    But better still it makes a great cell phone area while waiting to pick someone up from a flight. Plus one cup of coffee can have free refills.
    Thanks whom ever mentioned the location.

First off, I wasn't the person who mentioned it on this forum.

Anyway, I say it's the best spot to take pictures at LAX. Yeah the Imperial Hill spotting location across from the south runways gives you great view of the entire airport from a higher up position, but nothing I feel beats leaning next to one of the approach lighting poles and taking pictures of when aircrafts landing like when the A380 fly only a couple feet above your head.
    what ever happens......happens

Comment

Parking Lot C was also a great spot as I found out on my last LAX trip... I am heading there tomorrow for a week of spotting and will be at Lot C again, as well as the Hill, In N' Out and TBIT at night.
      DFW Tower.com

Comment

Parking Lot C was also a great spot as I found out on my last LAX trip... I am heading there tomorrow for a week of spotting and will be at Lot C again, as well as the Hill, In N' Out and TBIT at night.
        Hey, Whats TBIT if you dont mind me asking? Is this where all the photogs get the night shots of Qantas birds?

Cheers

Comment

TBIT (Tom Bradley International Terminal). Will definitly become a great spotting place once the new international terminal opens up, especially the bridge connecting the two.
          what ever happens......happens

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Diffoot View Post
            First off, I wasn't the person who mentioned it on this forum.

Anyway, I say it's the best spot to take pictures at LAX. Yeah the Imperial Hill spotting location across from the south runways gives you great view of the entire airport from a higher up position, but nothing I feel beats leaning next to one of the approach lighting poles and taking pictures of when aircrafts landing like when the A380 fly only a couple feet above your head.
            Eric,

I couldn't agree with you more. 3x3 animal-style, fries and a vanilla shake...and an A380 with gear down and locked. Can it get any better?

Well, outside of the burger getting all over your shirt because you've decided that laying on your back on the roadway "green belt" island was a better action of valor to let the A380 pass...it's still considered heaven on a bun.

Comment

I've always enjoyed the little park next to it for shots like these:

Comment

Working...
              X