F/A fight cancels Pinnacle flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/A fight cancels Pinnacle flight

A Delta Connection flight from Rochester, N.Y., to Atlanta, operated by Pinnacle Airlines, was canceled by the pilot after two flight attendants got into a fistfight aboard the plane.

~snip~

Flights are routinely canceled because of weather delays or mechanical problems, but passengers trying to fly from Rochester, N.Y., to Atlanta Thursday found their trip canceled for another reason: the flight attendants reportedly got into a fistfight.

Passengers told local news channel YNN Rochester that the flight, a Delta Connection flight from Rochester, N.Y., to Atlanta, was canceled after the two female flight attendants started fighting.
    "Apparently they got into a fistfight on the plane," passenger Steve Mazur told local news YNN. "The pilot decided to kick everyone off the plane."
    "They told us we had to get off the plane because stewardesses were fighting," passenger Corey Minton, also told YNN Rochester.
    I do work for a domestic US airline, and it should be noted that I do not represent such airline, or any airline. My opinions are mine alone, and aren't reflective of anything but my own knowledge, or what I am trying to learn. At no time will I discuss my specific airline, internal policies, or any such info.

All right, now we're talkin'. Flight attendant foxy boxing! Aisle, window and ringside seating now available on most Delta connecting flights. Almost wants you not to make that connection.

"LET'S GET READY TO RUM-M-M-B-B-B-LE"!!!

Comment

Hmm, they were on Pinnacle instead of mainline Delta, so chances are they were actually under 40, so it might've actually been a worthwhile cat fight to watch .

Comment

Pinnacle airlines is headquartered on Nonconnah blvd in Memphis. Extrapolate from that fact what you will.

Comment

that is by far the most awesome thing Ive read all week

Comment

I wonder if they were fighting over the pilot? That would have been some major drama. The passengers must have been egging them on in order for everyone to have gotten ejected. LOL.
            I do work for a domestic US airline, and it should be noted that I do not represent such airline, or any airline. My opinions are mine alone, and aren't reflective of anything but my own knowledge, or what I am trying to learn. At no time will I discuss my specific airline, internal policies, or any such info.

Comment

Working...
            X