X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new website

hi all i have just started building a new website,
    www.airlinephotographs.com
    its in the very early days and will take a little time to get really going all i want to do is to see if anyone is interested in putting any photos on there,
    i have over 200 photos on jetphotos and still putting photos on i still want to get to 1000 put thats some time away,
    so i am not asking you to stop using jetphotos as i think its an amazing site,
    just maybe a little of support to a little site,
    have a look and even if you only want to put one photo on there please email the photo with info and i will put it on there,

thanks for taking the time in reading my message,
    hope i see some of you on www.airlinephotographs.com

kind regards iron
    Last edited by ironmaiden; 2010-03-14, 04:26. Reason: entered the wrong website name at first

Hi Iron,
    I would be of the opinion that for the moment that the the world is well served with aviation photo sites.
    Fair play to you for getting your small site up but to make it more appealing why d'ont you confine it to avation in New Zealand(visitors and New Zealand aircraft,airfields Alps aviation etc.)this would give it more purpose also and you could in the future include info on spotting and airfields.

David

Comment

hi,
      thank you to everyone who went to look at my site,
      and shanwick thank you for your reply,
      your idea for just for new zealand avation is good i understand where you are coming from,
      i will include all the spotting info and airfield info,

thank you again to everyone for looking

iron

Comment

You know that you are going down an expensive road. If you allow others to use the website, you will quickly need webspace and have some serious traffic, if people use your offer. You will have to think about a back-up solution and a database to allow a search of the pics.

Maybe, a site for your own fotos and some useful information about spotting in New Zealand is a more practical idea.

Comment

thank you for your reply seahawk,
          i had a reply before yours about doing just doing a site on aircraft in new zealand and maybe its a really a good idea,

i am going to put a menu on there soon to make it easy for people to find photos etc,

and then info on airports etc

thank you again for taking the time to reply

Comment

Working...
          X