Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...
    But i have a week off of work next week, i might go somewhere, a trip, and actually enjoy it instead of connecting through it, and not being there for work. I just wondered if anyone would like to join me ?....will be a bit of fun....my girlfriend is STILL at work so she cant come
    Anyway, so yeah just pm me and we'll talk about it.
    By the way i live in London so you will have to live near by.

i think this would be better off in the Flight review forum...

I would be happy to come, but where to ?
    :-) Life is like a Journey,Travel it well. United Airlines :smile:
    :heart::smile::D:razz::-):-P:grin::):-D:love:

Comment

Kool... But don't you live in the big apple ?

Comment

Yeah i do live in "the big apple" but i got a house in London (Hammersmith if you know it), i will fly there and meet you

Comment

Wow hammersmith is quite close ... Ok talk to me via pm... Anyone else want to come?

Comment

Hahaha James i really have no idea of where to go. Kevin is coming, you may know him from jp.net as Unaccompanied_Minor.
            Have a little look around for some cheap flights, from London and get back to me.
            First you need to find some from NY to LONDON !!!

Comment

Your off work on Sunday ? Have found a flight for me to come over but i need you to pick me up .... call me i have pm'd you my number (sorry its a US number will be expensive)

Comment

Do not book ba !!!

Comment

YAAAAAAY HAVE JUST BOOKED IT
                  DL 1 .
                  Landing at LHR at 09:25 !!!
                  See ya Sunday !!!

Comment

Sunday 28th March - London - Sydney via Hong Kong with Virgin Atlantic
                    Friday 2nd April - Sydney - Nadi,Fiji with Air Pacific
                    Thursday 8th April - Nadi,Fiji - Los Angeles with Air pacific
                    Friday 9th April - Los Angeles - London with United (My girlfriend is working as an f/a on this flight, thats why we are on it)

All flights for 3 people. £1,031 TOTAL !!! Including 4* hotels in Sydney and in Nadi !!! Will be a good trip. I will be writing a TR for the LHR-HKG-SYD-NAN-LAX-LHR bit, James (I_Love_NY) Will write his JFK-LHR and his return flight , and Kev (Unaccompanied_Minor[Is toooo old to be a UM now ])will write his MAN-LHR-MAN bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X