Etihad 77W's at LHR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etihad 77W's at LHR?

Yesterday around lunchtime, I was in college and during a free lesson I witnessed an Etihad 77W departing Heathrow. I was abit stunned because Etihad only operate either the A340-500, A340-600, A330-200 or the new A330-300.

I'm pretty sure the flight is usually operated with an A340-600 around this time.

And this morning, around 9am i saw YET ANOTHER Etihad 77W departing Heathrow. Which led me to this question.

Are they now frequent visitors replacing the 346 on the morning flight or was it just a double one off? I'm going to Heathrow tomorrow and wondering if I'll see another one, should they be frequent now.

Are you sure its not them just putting extra flights on to get the PAX who have been stranded home?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Coughran View Post
      Are you sure its not them just putting extra flights on to get the PAX who have been stranded home?
      To be honest I don't know, that's why I was hoping someone would tell me.

Comment

Looks like extra flights. Although situation turned nearly normal again, there are a still some thousands of stranded passengers in the U.S., India and China, which all want to come back to the U.K.
        QF is doing so from FRA with additional 747 over the next days, also did SAA yesterday with an additional A340-200 and in a few days its over.

get FRA spotting informations here:
        www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Originally posted by DAIRD View Post
          Looks like extra flights. Although situation turned nearly normal again, there are a still some thousands of stranded passengers in the U.S., India and China, which all want to come back to the U.K.
          QF is doing so from FRA with additional 747 over the next days, also did SAA yesterday with an additional A340-200 and in a few days its over.

So can I rely on seeing one tomorrow at Heathrow?

Comment

Tommorow's flights according to flightstats are:

ETD8118 - Cancelled - Possible 77W flight?
            ETD11 - Airbus A340-600
            ETD19 - Airbus A340-600
            ETD17 - Airbus A330-300

Comment

Etihad flies A 330-300 ?

Hi folks , somewhere i noticed that an A 330-300 from Etihad was seen in Heathrow.

As far as i know , Etiahd operates only the short - 200 version.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairns65 View Post
                Hi folks , somewhere i noticed that an A 330-300 from Etihad was seen in Heathrow.

As far as i know , Etiahd operates only the short - 200 version.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
                Etihad do operate the -300 series. As far as i'm aware, they have two currently in the fleet. A6-AFA and A6-AFB.

Comment

Oh jeah , just saw that in this webside under ETIHAD fleet in operation.
                  The have one A 330-300 recieved in 2010.
                  Anyway thank u very much indeed.

Comment

Working...
                  X