Air Canada 77W reg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Canada 77W reg.

I cannot find out, but while returning back home August 19 2010, we flew by a ACA 77W, anyone know the reg? I am not sure how to use Acars either.
    Photo:
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Im sure if anyone out there can help they will need a few extra bits of info. Firstly where was your flight between, secondly what was your flight number or if you dont have these approx flight times. Good luck, im sure someone will find the info you need but they will need this additional information first.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMRPICS View Post
      Im sure if anyone out there can help they will need a few extra bits of info. Firstly where was your flight between, secondly what was your flight number or if you dont have these approx flight times. Good luck, im sure someone will find the info you need but they will need this additional information first.
      Ok, It was ACA889 (my flight), and I am not sure where he was flying from, most likely from LHR-YYZ. No clue where though.

Comment

If the website from heathrow airport is correct normally the first 77W from Air Canada departs 40 minutes later then your flight ACA889, that 77W goes to Toronto.

I think you have more change with flights from CDG or FRA but i'm nog sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
          If the website from heathrow airport is correct normally the first 77W from Air Canada departs 40 minutes later then your flight ACA889, that 77W goes to Toronto.

I think you have more change with flights from CDG or FRA but i'm nog sure about that.
          Im sure it was that one, it was going faster than us too.

Comment

If you have the flightnumber then you can check it on www.libhomeradar.org

Good luck

Comment

Okay so on August 19, 2010 you were on fin 936 LHR-YOW departing LHR at 11:55z. The only B77W in LHR departed at 11:30z. It was AC857 using fin 734 (C-FIUL) and it arrived in YYZ at 19:25z.

Fin 731 (C-FITL) was operating as AC871 from CDG to YUL and it arrived in YUL at 18:50z.

Those were the only two B77W that could have been in Eastern Canada when you were in the air.
              Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is first.

Comment

Originally posted by ACheck View Post
                Okay so on August 19, 2010 you were on fin 936 LHR-YOW departing LHR at 11:55z. The only B77W in LHR departed at 11:30z. It was AC857 using fin 734 (C-FIUL) and it arrived in YYZ at 19:25z.

Fin 731 (C-FITL) was operating as AC871 from CDG to YUL and it arrived in YUL at 18:50z.

Those were the only two B77W that could have been in Eastern Canada when you were in the air.
                If it would be C-FITL then i'm lucky :P (username). I think it was C-FIUL though, because that 777 was too high to be heading to YUL, and if I do recall, it was after we passed YUL that was saw it (we saw YUL from the plane), so I don't think so, but thanks!!

August 19, C-FIUL was at LHR:

Comment

Or it is this one :

Flight AC873 from Frankfurt heading for Toronto. ETD was 11:13 on the 19th of August. The aircraft registration is C-FIUR.

Comment

Or it is this one :

Flight AC873 from Frankfurt heading for Toronto. ETD was 11:13 on the 19th of August. The aircraft registration is C-FIUR.
                    I figured AC873 was too far ahead as it arrived in YYZ at 16:58z. AC889 was too far behind. AC873 was in YYZ 2H00 before AC889 arrived in YOW and YOW to YYZ is only about a 50 min flight.

Comment

So probably the aircraft C-FITL pictured is also to high for Toronto as you can see contrails witch means is still flying at high altitude.

Maybe flights for Calgary then ?

Comment

So probably the aircraft C-FITL pictured is also to high for Toronto as you can see contrails witch means is still flying at high altitude.

Maybe flights for Calgary then ?
                        The Calgary and Vancouver flights are high up over Greenland (most days) and come down across Iqaluit and Churchill Manitoba.

Comment

Okay then it probably is a flight for Toronto. AC032 from Beijing ? STA is 18:45

Comment

Hey Bjorn, AC032 would be too late as it arrived in YYZ at 22:46z. I also looked at AC002 from NRT, with a 19:50z arrival into YYZ and both flights would be coming down over the Arctic to James Bay then south to YYZ. Ottawa is too far east for Jan to see them.

(BTW - great pictures).

Comment

Thank you

Well i give up , searched at libhomeradar and the toronto airport website but can't find it

Comment

Working...
                              X