Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vision Airlines launches Lousiville-Atlanta route!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision Airlines launches Lousiville-Atlanta route!

Vision Airlines is now offering two non-stop flights, seven-days-a-week from the Louisville International Airport to Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport.The company says it will be using its 30-seat plane.

http://www.fox41.com/story/13664221/...tlanta-flights
    Umm, is this really the best time to consider expanding, especially to ATL? Best of luck with it...
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Vision Airlines. You can pay about $140 r/t to get there in 45-50 minutes on DL on one of 11 daily flights, or you can pay $220 r/t* to pile into a Do-328 and get to ATL in 1.5 hours at the ass crack of dawn or at lunchtime.

What's going on with that, I mean really? Did someone at Vision say "Hey, whats the most over-saturated, highest frequency route from SDF? ATL has 11 daily Delta flights, 3 of them mainline, to their fortress ATL hub? Lets charge more and throw a Do-328 on the route and go head to head with the biggest carrier in SDF!". I hope I grab a picture of them next time I'm there because this will not last.

Its seriously funny. Their fare basis made me laugh out loud. $99 for a mega discount ticket, $150 for the regular ticket, $199 for the super special flexible** ticket! The difference in fares? There is one. You can change/cancel flights with no fee with the highest fare. Otherwise, you still pay for bags and if the flight cancels, you only get refunded in Vision Airlines credit.

Plus they park in a totally ghetto parking spot between a WN and US gate, and they have to tow the plane to a remote spot at night when a WN plane needs to RON there. I hear 2 employees run the whole airline there.

*If you're lucky enough to get the extra special introductory LOW FARES!

**Not actually flexible.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
    X