Flying to Brussels tomorrow.. Seatguru.com vs Sas website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying to Brussels tomorrow.. Seatguru.com vs Sas website

So I found the seatmap for the flight at Seatguru and it differs from the one at the sea booking at Sas' website. Whom am I gonna trust? The airline or Seatguru? Last time, I used Seatguru, and picked the row behind the exit-row, and got an amazing sea with no sea in front of my seat! I am nearly 6 foot 4 so I can't sit comfortably in a regular seat.

This time my choice is difficult cause usually I pick the exit row, but this time, it looks like there's 6 seats abreast on SAS' 737-600 (Oslo-Brussels flight) - Last time, it was 4 abreast on the exit row.

Seatguru's version:

SAS version, which I can't link to, has 6 abreast. Now, Seatguru also states the exit row is row 9. SAS' website states it's row 10.

I can't rmemeber. Maybe SAS' website showed the same seatmap as Seatguru last time, but this time, it's two different seatmaps on the two websites and it's highly confusing!

What do I do? Help! I am in a hurry! Everyone's doing online check in and seat choices now!

Can't call SAS.. They have a messed up phone line today it seems.. Overloaded or whatever...

You are my only hope, peeps!!!!!

Kindest Regards,
    Thomas in Norway
Working...
X