Air New Zealand orders ATR'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air New Zealand orders ATR'S

Air new zealand has announced that with it's orders of the 787-919 dreamliners coming into the fleet in 2014 a long with three 777's 319's. They have also placed orders for there domestic jets the ATR'S which will be delivered to the airline over 2014. This has being confirmed orders from the airline.

Originally posted by air nz DC10 View Post
    They have also placed orders for there domestic jets the ATR'S which will be delivered to the airline over 2014. This has being confirmed orders from the airline.
    Believe me: Instead, I'll take an aging 747 any day. Especially one operated by an airline that has a long trajectory with no accident that resulted in a single death or an airplane being written off.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

ATR'S have gone down too

Yes I agree with you too Gab HA HA . There's being a few accident with these type aircraft as well. The 747B ageing or new is proven around the world to be the most safest wide bodied jet in it's history of flying according to many journalist yet some journalist bullshit to the public about aircraft in service. But that's what their paid to do mate. Take care

Comment

I'd think today the safest widebody jet family would be the 777 and A340, closely followed by the 767 (not counting the 787 which has not been in service long enough to figure in a list like that). I hope I got those facts straight.

Hmmmmm... after only 3 posts, we're already off-topic...

Comment

Recently, quite a few carriers are opting for the ATR for their future turbo-prop fleet. In the Caribbean - both Caribbean Airlines and LIAT (both long-time Dash-8 operators) are current in their transitions.

Is there an updated version of the Dash-8 line being produced/being considered in lieu of the increased competition coming from the ATR-42/72-600?
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
          X