X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing delivers 8,000th 737

From today's AIAA newsletter:

Boeing Delivers 8,000th 737.
    The Puget Sound (WA) Business Journal (4/16, Wilhelm, Subscription Publication) reported that Boeing delivered its 8,000th model 737 airplane Wednesday, a 737-900ER, to United Airlines, “continuing the single-aisle workhorse’s run as the most-delivered commercial aircraft ever.” United Airlines has taken delivery of over 550 different variants of the 737 since 1985.

Originally posted by Highkeas View Post
    From today's AIAA newsletter:

Boeing Delivers 8,000th 737.
    The Puget Sound (WA) Business Journal (4/16, Wilhelm, Subscription Publication) reported that Boeing delivered its 8,000th model 737 airplane Wednesday, a 737-900ER, to United Airlines, “continuing the single-aisle workhorse’s run as the most-delivered commercial aircraft ever.” United Airlines has taken delivery of over 550 different variants of the 737 since 1985.
    Boeing themselves must know they first delivered 737s to United as long ago as the late 1960s.

Comment

Anybody know what the N-number is? I know the last three digits are 8xx, but I'd love to know which one it is.
      The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

Registered N68821 (cn 43535)

Comment

550 different variants of the 737????
          I guess they meant 550 737s among the different variants.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
          --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
          X