Putin detour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin detour

Don't think that the Daily Mail knows where Finland is...

Attached Files
    moving quickly in air

Or Poland(s).

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      Or Poland(s).
      Hi Gabe. Sometimes it seems like a declared very old misunderstanding, older than 70 years.. But it has only been a few minutes ago when I again mentioned this misunderstanding between British newspapers and Germany. And everything that I harvested was.. silence!

Thus, I don't think that we should be mean against British newspapers. Sometimes they simply don't know Europe in the borders of 2017!
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

I don't think that it was a mistake out of ignorance, rather, it looks like an overlooked distraction. After all they did put Poland in the right place, except that they put a second Poland in Finland and both end with "land".

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
        X