Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qatar Airways orders 748F

Nice development for the carrier, https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/5

Qatar Airways has one of the world’s youngest airlines fleets, with an average aircraft age of approximately five years. Narrow-body and wide-body Airbus and Boeing variants operate a mix of short, medium, and long-haul international routes.
    تولید آهک و فروش آهک در انواع آهک هیدراته و آهک زنده و پودر سنگ توسط کارخانه آهک قم

Comment

Originally posted by parsa33 View Post
      Qatar Airways has one of the world’s youngest airlines fleets, with an average aircraft age of approximately five years. Narrow-body and wide-body Airbus and Boeing variants operate a mix of short, medium, and long-haul international routes.
      Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
        Nice development for the carrier, https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/5
        Wow. Did these word really come out of your mouth, or is it a Fata Morgana? ... a (former) enemy of the 747.. unbelievable.
        Well, I've just read your words, and although I don't yet believe what I've read, I accept it.

It is not only nice for the carrier I'd say. Especially I think that it is a nice development for Chief Engineer Joe Sutter, who invented the 747, and who almost until his last day tried to sell his newest invention, the B748. I have one of his sentences in mind as if he were still alive: "Many pilots tell me that their favorite jet still is the 747-400. But if they once fly the 747-800 they'll quickly change their mind." (not word by word, but 90%).

I don't know who Chief Sutter had in mind when he said that back in .. 2011 (?)... Certainly not me. LH loves the B748, and I think that was one of the facts that he was able to see before he died.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X