No announcement yet.

Boeing 707 in service around the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing 707 in service around the world.

Hi, the main idea of this post is to be able to collect information and photos of the Boeing 707 that still fly. God save the 707.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_1642 copia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1045108
    Cubs Never Die

Your post is appreciated.

The existence of what you want appears to be thin.

Beautiful, ground-breaking, and legendary airplane
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

What does FAC use the "Nose That Goes" for?

Comment

Originally posted by Issanko View Post
        Hi, the main idea of this post is to be able to collect information and photos of the Boeing 707 that still fly. God save the 707.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11013[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hm.
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

This has to come to a head. For a long time now LH you have been hijacking threads, filling them full of completely non understandable gibberish and generally pissing off a lot of contributors. It is virtually impossible to understand the meaning of your posts most of the time. I have a personal email inbox with many complaints about your activities here asking for you to be banned yet I have refused to do so. Sometime ago I advised you to get a English / German bilingual friend to translate your words or to use a good quality German/English online translation tool yet you have obviously taken no notice of that advice. I am going to make one last appeal to you. Answer separate comments once, using a well structured response in English and leave it at that.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

It could be a handiccap issue not necessarily a translation one.

Comment

Not my sandpit, but seems a bit harsh on poor old LH744. I thought most people would just work around his entertaining contributions if they didn't want to read. And I enjoyed those 707 photographs at Düsseldorf. As Martin Luther said : "Hier stehe ich, ich kann nicht anders".

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays View Post
                  Not my sandpit, but seems a bit harsh on poor old LH744. I thought most people would just work around his entertaining contributions if they didn't want to read.
                  You're not suggesting people might actually think for themselves, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
                    You're not suggesting people might actually think for themselves, are you?
                    Eeeerrrrrr.... I don't know. What do you think? (so I know what to answer)

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
                    X