KDEN 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDEN 2017

Gosh I get bored on Xmas, nothing to do... anyhoo as 2017 is winding down I wanted to predict total pax this year at DEN, my local, using only historical data up to the end of '16. I don't know if any figures are available for any months in '17, I did not look, nor do I think I need them for this exercise. I also did not use any fundamental variables (economy, Frontier expansion, weather cancelations etc) purely historical data 1996-2016 and a little charting. So my prediction is 61,176,200. If anyone fancies looking at my spreadsheet, pm me.
    moving quickly in air

Attached Files
    moving quickly in air

Comment

I carried at least a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by orangehuggy View Post
        Gosh I get bored on Xmas, nothing to do... anyhoo as 2017 is winding down I wanted to predict total pax this year at DEN, my local, using only historical data up to the end of '16. I don't know if any figures are available for any months in '17, I did not look, nor do I think I need them for this exercise. I also did not use any fundamental variables (economy, Frontier expansion, weather cancelations etc) purely historical data 1996-2016 and a little charting. So my prediction is 61,176,200. If anyone fancies looking at my spreadsheet, pm me.
        Yes, December 26th was also a quite quiet (!) day for me. But I can't say that it was a boring day for me. I was invited for all three days (24., 25., 26.). But last Tuesday I was in bed until ... (must not be published). The TV program was very fine: Minions the Short Movies, Minions the Movie, ....

Back on topic. Just a moment ago, I've asked the KDEN en wiki, as I always do if it comes to pax numbers... And they say:
        58,266,515 (2016).

So, did I say that, despite that I'm older than some guys from Switzerland (dear greetings ), I still use Randazzos B744 simulator? I know where the LH-B744s are, Victor Sierra...

I don't like to go that far to say that my nickname is good for more than 59,000,000 pax at KDEN. But it is a good airport, not only for ATLcrew...

PS: Almost all bigger international airports are growing. Imho, O'Hare also started with less than 60,000,000 when I became a jetphotos forum member (you can correct me if I'm wrong). And where is O'Hare this year?! Almost unbelievable...
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-12-28, 23:13. Reason: Victor Sierra...
        That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Working...
        X