Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Spotting Documentary

Hey all!

Remember when I hosted that survey, well that went into the report for this video that I have made on plane spotting.

Please have a look, that would be really appreciated!

*APOLOGIES FOR SOME OF THE AUDIO BEING QUIET. UNFORTUNATELY, I CANT FIX THIS, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN UP YOUR VOLUME.A short, documentary on the aviation sp...

Thanks a bunch!
    View me on JetPhotos

Very nice video !! Well done !

Alex

Comment

Great work Mitch. Pleased to see all those early rises at weekends and school holidays etc were worthwhile. Was wonderfull to be able to play my own part in helping, albeit in a small way

Comment

Originally posted by meeshboi View Post
        Hey all!

Remember when I hosted that survey, well that went into the report for this video that I have made on plane spotting.

*APOLOGIES FOR SOME OF THE AUDIO BEING QUIET. UNFORTUNATELY, I CANT FIX THIS, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN UP YOUR VOLUME.A short, documentary on the aviation sp...

Thanks a bunch!
        Very professional and extremely well done! Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Comment

Originally posted by meeshboi View Post
          Hey all!

Thanks a bunch!
          I'm always quite careful when I open internet content which I have not produced by myself. But Your topic sounds very very interesting.

A documentary about a/c types, airlines, a/c registrations et cetera, which we have found at our favorite spotting locations?
          Brilliant idea!

Sometimes I wonder how precise we can be with such a documentary. Imho, Year month and day should be mentioned, which is already the case for all jetphotos in the jp database. But also hour and minute? Not necessarily, imho. I do not ask that question without a reason. I've left my home airport a few minutes ago because I thought, hm, Condor Flugdienst lunch here at Lohausen Intl,
          but only for the type DE-B763ER? I don't know if I'm allowed to publish that, but the Uniform Oscar participated, and at least two or three another DE-B763ERs . And how did I become aware of that. Well. By chance, I was only a few foot away of where they all have found their parking positions, when I heard a decent 'roar' sound. Which was not the Uniform Oscar as I assume, but one of her sister ships. Because the Uniform Oscar had her tailfin high in the air, visible above the fence, before that 'roar' sound was in the air...

This is the Uniform Oscar during another B767 lunch here at my home airport:
          D-ABUO. Boeing 767-3Q8(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

PS: Uns allen mal einen schönen 4. Advent, auch außerhalb der B763ER. Das war eigentlich mal meine ursprüngliche Idee für meinen nickname, bis jemand sagte, pah, DE-B763ER, on her way to Mobasao, die haben kaum noch Zukunft. Wie sich Menschen irren, und wie ich es liebe wenn Menschen auf so knuddelige Art irren!

Ahm, that should be available also in English, as I assume. That was only one another attempt to show that I am not a robot, and that I know the language of my home airport. From Rhein/Main to Mombasao was also one of my very first routes which became interesting after I knew almost all the switches which were provided to a rather young fs9 B737-400 simulator pilot (default microsoft version), and there were many 'blind switches' in that thing. That was in the year 2006 or something like that. Not before 2008 I switched to the fsx, by then already with the decision, 747, that's my aim, at least as good as it gets in fsx,
          with Randazzo's LH-B744.

But let's also pray for the DE-B763ER . Still so beautiful, younger than the 747, and what I thought when I saw the 763ER again today, really short for a twin aisle long haul jet. She doesn't need much space, she doesn't need an 80x80 parking position. Btw, my avatar not either..
          Very likable these space saving a/c types!
          Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-12-20, 16:30. Reason: In English. We need our passengers back. For Mombasao, or for Dulles International, et cetera ... ...
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Thank you everyone!
            View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Working...
            X