Fingerprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprinting

With airport security being what it is today and the heightened state of alert every precaution should be taken.

I propose that every plane spotter be fingerprinted and entered into an F.B.I. database.

IntheShade

Fingerprinting

Is your post supposed to be sarcastic?
    Eagle may soar, but weasel never get sucked into jet engines

Comment

Fingerprinting

Yes. IntheShade is seldom serious.
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Fingerprinting

quote:
        Originally posted by IntheShade:
        I propose that every plane spotter be fingerprinted and entered into an F.B.I. database.
        IntheShade

[img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]

Comment

Fingerprinting

quote:
          With airport security being what it is today and the heightened state of alert every precaution should be taken.

IntheShade

Ah, you propose the same law system as in Greece. [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

Comment

Fingerprinting

ITS

Making the dubious assumption that your post has some grain of seriousness in it, are you referring to US spotters?

Why would, say, British spotters pursuing their hobby in France have to register their 'prints in an FBI data base?

Nice to meet up with you in another forum BTW.

[ November 10, 2002 12:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by MerchantVenturer ]

Comment

Fingerprinting

I am totally confused by this post.

[img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Fingerprinting

About the suggestion of getting fingerprinted if you are a spotter: HAHAHA [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] No disrespect intended.If it came to, I would consent to being fingerprinted to support my passion, however I personally don't think that idea will get off the ground.
                From Douglas DC9-30's to Airbus A-320's to Boeing 757's to Ikumi.....oh, how the sky's the limit!! Red Tails 4 ever!!!

Comment

Fingerprinting

quote:
                  Originally posted by NWA 757 300:
                  About the suggestion of getting fingerprinted if you are a spotter: HAHAHA [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] No disrespect intended.If it came to, I would consent to being fingerprinted to support my passion, however I personally don't think that idea will get off the ground.

ITS was joking/being disrespectfull, depending on your sense of humor. The man is a 727 Captain who has little regard for spotters. So take what he says with a grain of salt and a shot of bourbon [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Fingerprinting

Yes, Jorge, I thought it was a joke as well!You never know when everyone is serious now though. I'll take it with Screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice) and Rolling Rocks, as I am now..... [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]nod.gif[/img]

[ November 11, 2002 08:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by NWA 757 300 ]
                    From Douglas DC9-30's to Airbus A-320's to Boeing 757's to Ikumi.....oh, how the sky's the limit!! Red Tails 4 ever!!!

Comment

Fingerprinting

quote:

IntheShade

And then what ? Including every spotter in your FORTRAN crashgram as a potential Stinger operator ?

PO
                      Res Severa Verum Gaudium !

Comment

Fingerprinting

quote:
                        Originally posted by Chris Kilroy:
                        Yes. IntheShade is seldom serious.

Why is ITS allowed to post this non-sense in the AVIATION DISCUSSION FORUM?

Comment

Working...
                        X