Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Air Corridor have you flown most often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Air Corridor have you flown most often?

What Air Corridor have you flown most often? Meaning “Bay Area to Seattle” or “NY to Boston” or "Atlanta to NY." Feel free to ignore specific airport pairs.

I have never kept a log of my commercial airline flights (something I just might start doing). Here’s my best guess:

Houston – Dallas: typically IAH-DFW on AA or CO

Houston – Phoenix: mostly HOU-PHX on Southwest

San Antonio – Houston: mostly on CO to IAH
    JR FlyingTexan

BWI-LAX on US Air later US Airways
    also
    BWI-SAN on America West
    and
    BWI-MCO on MetroJet

Comment

For me it's Either EWR-LAX on NWA with a stop in either MSP or DTW or EWR-DSM on CO.

Dave

Comment

Montreal-Tampa with Air Canada

Comment

NYC-Toronto
          NYC-Asia
          NYC-Europe

Comment

FRA-America, usually ATL
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

MCI-ATL-Always on DL prob. 25 times total
              MCI-BOS-On YX-8 times
              ATL-FLL-About 20 times

p.s. how did you guys get those logos, i need one!!!
              Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
              -PT-

Comment

Almost 95 percent of my flights were STL-MCO because I have family in Orlando, or my dad has business trips there every summer. on TWA. BUt since its gone bankrupt. We flew BNA-MCO on Delta express, until they stopped service to Nashville, thats delta express not the airline Delta. Now its been either American or Southwest. THis year we will probably take Southwest Airlines.

Comment

LGA-YYZ
                  and JFK-NRT-HKG
                  Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

Guess my last post didn't make it.

Most Flown:
                    FRA-YYC (most convenient overseas route when visiting Alberta- probably 10 times in both directions in past 4 years)

YEG-YYC (flown at least 30 times to get connections to Europe and USA)

YEG-YYZ (anytime I need to fly East from Edmonton)

Comment

OH, I forgot – the route I have flown most often myself!!! Undoubtedly a DWH-DWH loop in the pattern doing slam and goes in a C172.

DWH is David Wayne Hooks Memorial in Spring/Tomball area. It is a fantastic private airport – a 7,000 fotter, a parallel runway +/- 3,000 IIRC, a SEALANE!!! and a REAL Tower open like 7AM to 11PM.
                      JR FlyingTexan

Comment

When I was living in Thunder Bay, Ontario and was flying to various US cities for interviews, I was taking the Northwest Airlink (Mesaba SAAB 340) flights between Thunder Bay and Minneapolis frequently to make connections with other flights. I was making these flights so frequently that the ticket agents in Thunder Bay and the flight attendants were getting to know me by name.

When I was living in Calgary, the air corridors I flew most often were Calgary-Toronto, Calgary-Kelowna, and Calgary-Vancouver. The flights between Calgary and Kelowna or Vancouver were great flights on a clear day when you could get a great view of the Rockies!!

I did the Calgary-Edmonton flights a few times. One flight I remember was an evening flight from Calgary to Edmonton where we only had 6 passengers flying on a 737. The agent at the gate only made one boarding announcment, saying this would be the only boarding announcement for the 6 of you boarding the plane.
                        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

MFR-DTW. About 15 times within a year.

The route usually goes like this.

DTW-MCI-PHX-PDX-MFR

MFR-PDX-PHX-MCI-DTW

DTW-MCI Southwest Airlines

MCI-PHX Southwest Airlines

PHX-PDX Southwest Airlines

PDX-MFR Caravan

Comment

bbuse:

I'll bet I was one of those 5 other pax that evening! I remember being on an evening flight on a 737 yyc-yeg with only a handfull of people too. Acually it happens occasionally, especially on Holiday Mondays when no business travellers are on board.

Comment

My two would have to be ATL-MCO on both FL and DL

Comment

Working...
                              X