X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janni-chan
    You, my friend, need to F#@k off
    I love you too

ok-disclaimer, we are just good online buddies, shes a great friend of mine, and this is a classic example of friends ribbing each other.. I mean no harm to kevin and Janni and wish them the best in the future. They will need it when im in their life

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

• I hate Alitalia

I love Emirates

I hate Alitalia

I love BA

I hate Alitalia

I love Air Canada

I hate Alitalia

I love Egypt Air

I hate Alitalia

I love AF

I hate Alitalia

I love Saudi

I hate Alitalia

I love El Al

I hate Alitalia

I love LH

I hate Alitalia

I love KLM

I hate Alitalia

I love Virgin Atlantic

Did I mention that I hate Alitalia.....I mean I REALLY REALLY HATE ALITALIA!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia

Did I mention that I hate Alitalia.....I mean I REALLY REALLY HATE ALITALIA!!!!!

no.
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia
          I hate Alitalia

I love Emirates

I hate Alitalia

I love BA

I hate Alitalia

I love Air Canada

I hate Alitalia

I love Egypt Air

I hate Alitalia

I love AF

I hate Alitalia

I love Saudi

I hate Alitalia

I love El Al

I hate Alitalia

I love LH

I hate Alitalia

I love KLM

I hate Alitalia

I love Virgin Atlantic

Why you dont like Alitalia?

Comment

• I hate My ex fiance.

I love My new single life.
            Fly Edmonton first.Canadas gateway to the north.

Comment

• the reason why....is because when i came from CAI>YYZ...The stupid retarded ticket lady at the counter at the CAI airport gave me a middle seat on a A321..Alitalia has a 3-4-3 config...and she gave my mom the window seat and she gave me the middle seat and someonle else a seat on the aisle...and I am a big guy...I told her not to put me on the middle or window because I know A321 is small and the actual seats are small...she said ok...but she ended up putting me on that seat anyways...i board the plane and find out...and I couldnt sit...I just couldnt...i couldnt put on the seat belt and all...and I was like WTF!!! i said i needed an aisle seat and all...and some male FA was like well u have to sit according to the boarding pass ticket...and i was like f... NO!!! I cant even put my seat belt on...so anyways...thank god the flight ended up being not full so i moved my seats after takeoff...

When I arrived at Toronto...I called Alitalia...and I told them about the whole thing...and they were like...Ohh...sorry to hear that and blah blah blah...and they were like we can give u 50% discount on ur next flight....and i was like...on my next flight...if every single airline is booked....i would rather walk,drive or ride a jackass instead of Alitalia...so the lady ended up refunding 50% of my ticket....which was cool...but it wasnt cool being there during the flight....

Comment

• Originally posted by YEG boy
                I hate My ex fiance.

I love My new single life.
                Sorry that didn't work out for you dude.

And Egyptian Mafia, If you can't put on your seatbelt, thats a saftey issue, and they should let you move, especially on a flight thats not very full.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  And Egyptian Mafia, If you can't put on your seatbelt, thats a saftey issue, and they should let you move, especially on a flight thats not very full.
                  my point exactly....i am not a really big guy...just 210lb...but the plane config and the actual seats are small...even when i moved...and it was time for food...the tray when folded down made me uncomfortable...the plane was just too small...

767 Alitalia is better than A321...but I really love A340 and 747 and 777 config on other airlines...

conclusion...no more alitalia for me....

Comment

• I heard a few other bad stories from Alitalia A321's that have to do with seat size too. I have also heard that in first class or buisness class, they have 3-3 configeration, and the middle seat is only big enough to fit "half a child", I doubt its ever used if thats the case.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• I dont really like my own homecountry airline Philippine Airlines as for their poor seats and lousy service !

I like Singapore Airlines !... No explanations needed !
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X