Caution Wake Turbulence -> Emergency Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3WE View Post

There once was an aviation outsider full of much advice who pretty much always leaves off the part that rudders are intended for yaw management at times- even on transport-category aircraft- and that some aircraft had special modes where relatively light forces and relatively little pedal deflection would cause full swings. But things like that get in the way of the home base that pilots generally suck, and are instead, reckless, improvisational cowboys.
    Multiple violations of the sequence of tenses rule in that post gave me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
      But things like that get in the way of the home base that pilots generally suck, and are instead, reckless, improvisational cowboys.
      Except for all those other well-trained pilots who flew with this rudder-happy, poorly-trained pilot and later remarked about how startling it was to see that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post

Multiple violations of the sequence of tenses rule in that post gave me a headache.
        Indeed.

My apologies.

I know that you are well aware that our command of the English language is roughly on par with our command of your work...LHB, Gabiee, 3BS...
        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
        X